Espionage 2.5.2 is primarily a bugfix release, but continues to add some polishing touches:
- NEW: Added an intelligent fail-safe into Espionage to help users whose Finder settings cause the password prompt to appear frequently.
- NEW: Documentation in troubleshooting section on what to check if the Finder causes the password prompt to appear too frequently.
- IMPROVED: iSpy installer now places a Readme file alongside ispyd for those who don’t read the installer’s Readme.
- IMPROVED: Updated Growl to 1.2.
- IMPROVED: EspionageHelper is now completely 64-bit ready!
- FIXED: Issue that prevented iSpy installer from running on some rare systems.
- FIXED: Issue where previous keychain entry wasn’t deleted after moving a folder.
- FIXED: Issue where moving a folder (as opposed to renaming) could cause erroneous errors.
- FIXED: Minor issue where application associations could have their names edited.
- FIXED: Two broken links in the help documentation to the ignore list page.