Espionage 3.7.2 (and 3.7.3) bring a notarized universal binary with better M1 and Big Sur support, and some minor bug fixes. Many thanks to Jeff Johnson of Lapcat Software for help with this release!
- Univeral Binary for full native compatibility with M1 processor. (EDIT: hopefully for real in 3.7.3!)
- Updated OpenSSL and Sparkle.
- Crash during setup on macOS Big Sur + M1.
- Text shadow direction in notifications on Catalina and higher.
- Added Jeff Johnson to credits.
- Updated Readme to remove mention of iSpy & other minor changes.
- Removed Growl.
$ openssl dgst -sha256 Espionage.app/Contents/MacOS/Espionage