Error 1

Started by HuskyInDenial, January 31, 2011, 12:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuskyInDenial

I just used a Time Machine back-up to restore my old computer to a newer model. When trying to use Espionage, it searches for EspionageHelper, but cannot find it. I then get an error-1, which mentions not being able to connect with iSpy. iSpy is still in my system folder. What should I do to fix this problem? :3

greg

Try restarting your computer and running Espionage again. If that doesn't work, try resetting Espionage. Let me know if that doesn't help!
Follow @espionageapp@twitter.com or @espionage@mstdn.io for news and updates!

HuskyInDenial

oracon

Ho un problema, dopo il ripristino del sistema ho reinstallato espionage per decriptare le mie cartelle che in precedenza avevo chiuso con espionage.
ADESSO quando cerco di installare espionage mi escono due messaggi di errori:

Couldn't establish communications with iSpy. Error 1.

Could not establish communication with EspionageHelper.

Cosa devo fare? Avrei bisogno di aprire le mie cartelle al più presto!
Grazie

greg

Ciao oracon,

Non parlo italiano così sto utilizzando Google Translate per scrivere questo.

Si prega di provare a riavviare il computer per vedere se questo risolve il problema.

Inoltre, assicurarsi di avere l'ultima versione di spionaggio installato (2.8.8). Se spionaggio non viene eseguito quando lo si apre, si può comunque sostituire la domanda con quello scaricato dal nostro sito.

Infine, se questo non aiuta, Espionage reset (come ho spiegato sopra).

Cordiali saluti,
Greg, Tao Effect

oracon

Ho provato le tue soluzioni ma la situazione non cambia. C'è un altro modo per decriptare le mie cartelle?
Grazie

greg

Quote from: "oracon"Ho provato le tue soluzioni ma la situazione non cambia. C'è un altro modo per decriptare le mie cartelle?
Grazie

Yes, follow the instructions to manually uninstall Espionage, restart, and then re-add all the folders back into Espionage that you had encrypted. Then remove them.

oracon

Thanks for the help. Also I'm using the Google translator to write to you. Now I installed espionage but when I try to open folders gives me an error of bad owner! Maybe because I gave it another name to the system. You have a solution for this problem? Thank you and excuse the inconvenience.

greg

Quote from: "oracon"Thanks for the help. Also I'm using the Google translator to write to you. Now I installed espionage but when I try to open folders gives me an error of bad owner! Maybe because I gave it another name to the system. You have a solution for this problem? Thank you and excuse the inconvenience.

Provate ad usare questa applicazione. Trascinare la cartella su di esso e assicurarsi che il proprietario della cartella è il vostro nome utente. Controllare le altre caselle, come mostrato nell'immagine allegata.

Poi aggiungere a spionaggio. Se continui a ricevere un errore, prendere uno screenshot del messaggio di errore e caricarlo come allegato a questo forum.

[attachment=0:3o4b6yo5]example.png[/attachment:3o4b6yo5]

oracon

Thank you very much! I finally solved the problem. You are great!  :)  :D  ;)