how get rid of outdated data?

Started by paul, July 05, 2012, 03:54:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul

I used Espionage 2 at one point and then did not use for a long period.  Recently Espionage was part of the MacUpdate package and so I installed Espionage 3.  At that point, I was asked if I wanted to retain the older data;  I was afraid something useful might get irretrievably lost and so clicked on "yes".  Now I get alerts to the effect that certain files cannot be mounted; in fact, I myself cannot find the m and believe they have been deleted or moved to another hard disc.  My problem is to get rid of these data so the alerts don't appear.  I also have two separate Espionage icons on my menu bar and don't know how to get rid of the older one.  Will I have to do a complete delete of the app and reinstall it?  At the moment this is the only solution I can find.

zsolt

Hello,

Did you have some data protected with version 2 at the time you did the upgrade?
Did you add some data to version 3?
Are you running version 3 or version 3.0.1 of Espionage V3, pls check using the get info on application.

Please let me know the answers and then I will be able to help you further.

Rgds
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support