[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Tao Effect Forums • View topic - Folders gone from app after reboot

Folders gone from app after reboot

General discussion about Espionage 3.

Folders gone from app after reboot

Postby bdiggs01 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:07 pm

I installed Espionage 3, successfully added several folders to Espionage 3 and everything
was working fine yesterday. I rebooted this morning and none of the folders are listed
in the Espionage 3 app after the reboot. All of the <file>.sparsebundle files are still in
/Users/<user>/Library/Application Support/com.taoeffect.Espionage3/Data
I tried doubleclicking on each of the sparsebundle files to see if I could manually mount
them. Unfortunately, my data set password does not work to mount them. I tried
restoring both database3 backup files from yesterday but neither had the folders in
them.

How can I get these sparsebundle folders added back into the App? And more importantly,
how can I mount the sparsebundle files to get access to my data?

Thanks in advance!

Brad
bdiggs01

Re: Folders gone from app after reboot

Postby bdiggs01 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Disregard. I forgot that I had created multiple datasets. I was logging in with the password of the other data set which is empty.
Once I logged in with the password of the correct dataset, I could see all my folders.
bdiggs01

Re: Folders gone from app after reboot

Postby zsolt » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Thanks for letting me now that all is OK now.
Rgds
Zsolt
Follow for news! | For general Mac support, please visit
zsolt
Tao Effect Support

Return to Espionage 3