can't copy or paste

Started by aj_cairo, January 18, 2013, 05:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aj_cairo

hi...
I use Espionage 2 on OS X 10.8.2.. No problems with the app itself.. however, for some reasons, after installing it, I can't copy or paste from/to external hard disks or flash drivers...

please advice..

regards,
AJ

zsolt

Hello, we had not such report so far. I  have no idea how this could be related.
If you open the console, do you see any messages showing up at the moment you want to copy/paste?
what if you drag a file from internal to external drive?
are you copying from the protected folder or it is any folder?

Rgds
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support

aj_cairo

* it happens without any console messages..
* it is with external folders only through flash drivers or external hard drivers... when i connect them to my macbook, no option of "copying" at all, nor dragging and dropping works! tried with several units, all the same...

zsolt

Hello, would it be possible that we setup a remote session so that I can look into this matter?
I would be available tomorrow after 5PM CET Time, please mail me about your availability directly to mailto:taoeffect@macmesupport.com">taoeffect@macmesupport.com

Thanks
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support