removing folder problem

Started by whchan62, January 10, 2011, 08:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whchan62

Hi,

I want to delete a folder that was encrypted but is unlocked, but after I move it to trash, it still shows in the Espinage folder list with the status "Enabled" and "unlocked" (also the unlocked icon). How can I really remove it from the list? Thank you.

Samuel

greg

Hi Samuel,

Select the folder in Espionage and hit the delete key or click on the minus button.

Kind regards,
Greg, Tao Effect
Follow @espionageapp@twitter.com or @espionage@mstdn.io for news and updates!

whchan62

Got it. Thank you Greg for you prompt reply!

Psion

I tried this but I cannot unlock that former folder that I trashed, and there is a red legend on that item in the Espionage file list that says "Mountpoint Missing".  How can I remove that folder from the list?

zsolt

Hello Psion, this thread is for Espionage V2, are you using V2 or V3? In V3 you cannot remove the folder from the list if the mount point is missing or the disk image is not present, this will be fixed in next release of V3.

Hope this helps,
zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support

Psion

Thanks. I am using V3. I look forward to the fix.

zsolt

But it does not hurt the functionality of Espionage, it is more an annoyance to see the folder there in the list.
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support

Psion

Hi Zsolt, has this been fixed in v3?  I just tried to remove the folder again, but nothing happened.  Thanks.

zsolt

Hello, this problem appeared in V3.0.0, by telling it will be fixed, I meant it will be fixed in some upcoming build. At the moment we are at 3.0.2 but it was not fixed yet. As I said, it does not affect functionality or performance, it is more a cosmetic issue. I'm not sure when will it be fixed.
Thanks for your patience,
Zsolt

zsolt

Because the feature request is not implemented yet.

RGds
Zsolt