iphoto

Started by califkid, October 11, 2010, 02:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

califkid

I am considering purchase of the software, but want to know if forms, data, and photo's can be encrypted without corruption of data. Specifically, can iphoto be easily encrypted? Can my documents folder be easily encrypted (fast)?

greg

Quote from: "califkid"I am considering purchase of the software, but want to know if forms, data, and photo's can be encrypted without corruption of data. Specifically, can iphoto be easily encrypted? Can my documents folder be easily encrypted (fast)?

The initial encryption of the folder will take a while, but once it's encrypted everything should be fast (locking and unlocking the folder). Use the latest version of Espionage and the iPhoto template to encrypt your photos.

As far as the issues of corruption goes, we make no guarantees that the files won't at some point be corrupted. Just like all data on your hard drive, there is the possibility of corruption, and this is why we strongly encourage you to use Espionage's backups, and additional backup methods too.
Follow @espionageapp@twitter.com or @espionage@mstdn.io for news and updates!