addressbook

Started by tharrson, May 01, 2009, 09:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tharrson

Is there a user manual? I didn't see one and the online help is not very helpful.
I thought at one time I saw some instructions on how to use espionage on the addressbook. Can't find it now. Can someone direct me?

Thanks
Ted

greg

Hi Ted, there are plenty of resources and information available both on Espionage's website and within Espionage itself.

First I recommend watching the the intro video on Espionage's homepage, and after that indeed Espionage does have a manual so I recommend reading that. You can access it either by clicking on one of the many context-sensitive help buttons in the application (like the one in the main window next to the "Discard Changes" button), or you can bring up it up by choosing "Espionage Help" from the Help menu in Espionage.
Follow @espionageapp@twitter.com or @espionage@mstdn.io for news and updates!

tharrson

Got it.
One more question - when I synch addressbook should I do it with it locked or unlocked?

Ted

greg

If you'd like your contacts to sync then you should definitely sync it after the folder has been unlocked.  One way of ensuring this is to use the "autounlock at login" option (and if you use the login keychain, then you won't be promoted to enter the master password when you login to autounlock folders).
Follow @espionageapp@twitter.com or @espionage@mstdn.io for news and updates!