APERTURE 3

Started by pakiyabhai, March 16, 2010, 11:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pakiyabhai

I have some photos on a secured image with Espionage , I wanted to create an aperture library of the photos on the disk itself , which I belive should be quite secure . Is it ?

B. Can espionage be used like this , when I use the photos , I mount the file and carry on using it , and then logout

C. I tried doing this , but when I click on import photos , aperture doesn't see inside the espionage images , it shows me .espionage mount -> myname-> folder name , but no photos can be viewed inside , how can I handle this ?

greg

Hi pakiyabhai, I'm afraid I don't fully follow your description there.

For example, you asid "secured image with Espionage", do you mean inside of an encrypted folder?

Also, I'm not sure I understand this scenario you're describing:

Quote.espionage mount -> myname-> folder name

Perhaps you could send us an email with screenshots to illustrate what you're referring to? The more screenshots and the more detailed the explanation the better we can help you! Our email address can be obtained on Espionage's support page.

Thanks!

- Greg
Follow @espionageapp@twitter.com or @espionage@mstdn.io for news and updates!

pakiyabhai

i shall send you the screenshot tonight .

Suppose i have a secured folder named xyz

in the aperture import window i see

.espionagemount -> pakiyabhai -> (now I am suppposed to see xyz , i don't I see random number)

When i click on the random number , I suppose I should see the contents of my image , but I dont.