Upgrade from Espionage v2 to v3?

Started by cgc, February 09, 2013, 05:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cgc

Hello, I am curious if you offer a reduced price to users who would like to upgrade from Espionage version 2.x to version 3.x.  Thanks.

zsolt

Hello

At the time Espionage 2 was released, it was at sold at very discounted price for about 2 weeks. All the current users of Espionage V2 were notified in order to take advantage of this reduced price.
If you did not react at that time, or if you did not opt for the lifetime upgrade option when you were purchasing version 2, then you have to buy the version 3 at full price.

Rgds
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support

cgc

I bought Espionage 2 a while after version 3 was released so I obviously missed this upgrade offer.  This has got to be one of the lamest offers ever...time to look for an alternative, one that doesn't have a draconian upgrade policy.

zsolt

You surely have the right to have your own opinion, and I appreciate it, but this is how it is and if you feel you will have better conditions at other vendors and still obtain the same quality of software and support, then feel free to search for alternative.

Rgds
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support