iSpy warning messages

Started by Bernak, November 28, 2011, 08:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernak

Hello,

was looking at the kernel.log and found some warning messages from iSpy like:

kernel[0]: [iSpy.kext] WARNING (749): couldn't find event for token: 254What do they mean? Are there normal messages? (maybe something not clean in my iSpy config?)

Regards,
Bernak

greg

Quote from: "Bernak"Hello,

was looking at the kernel.log and found some warning messages from iSpy like:

kernel[0]: [iSpy.kext] WARNING (749): couldn't find event for token: 254What do they mean? Are there normal messages? (maybe something not clean in my iSpy config?)

Regards,
Bernak

Hi Bernak, thanks for the question! We apologize for these messages, they are a bug but thankfully they are not a significant one and in the mean time can be be ignored.
Follow @espionageapp@twitter.com or @espionage@mstdn.io for news and updates!

harringg

I wasn't able to launch my DevonThink Pro database because it bounces in the Dock and won't open.  I looked in the console log and saw this:

12/5/11 7:56:59.000 PM kernel: [iSpy.kext] WARNING (1440): timed out on (0xffffff80125cf808|6); denying pid=65 access to: /Users/MyUserName/Documents/DevonThinkProOffice/Locked-DTPO

I did a google search for the iSpy.kext and found the top hits lead to Espinoage forums.

Is this a known issue that is actively being worked on?

I'm going to reboot my machine, because when trying to launch Espionage to get the version number (it's the most current as far as I know), it crashes too.

I was able to use it just the other day, so it's a recent issue.

zsolt

Dear Bernak, my name is Zsolt and from now on I will be the primary support representative for product questions. Our sincere apologies for the delay that occurred.
If you are still experiencing this issue and require support please reply and I'll be happy to assist you.
Thank you,
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support