I am unable to see my files on Mac Sierra

Started by kjnotte, February 19, 2017, 02:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kjnotte

Espionage 2.8.13 with macbook pro sierra. At first espionage won't even open because it says, 'could not establish communication with ispy.' and the folders I have encrypted just say ' do not modify in this state' this file may contain encrypted data' PLEASE HELP! Very important files!!

I also tried the screen shot directions below with no luck

zsolt

Hello, the instructions you found helped many users, so I guess they are written in an form which is relatively easy to understand.
The next level of support would be assistance through are remote session but this is reserved to Espionage 3 license owners only.

If you want to continue to protect your files with Espionage 3, then this will be no problem at all, if you are a registered user of Espionage 3, please let me know and we will arrange for a remote session.

If you are not, then give me a few more details which part of the instructions is not clear to you and I will try to write you a few more words of clarifications.

Rgds
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support