Adobe Bridge doesn't play with espionage 3?

Started by lifeatsea, November 12, 2013, 12:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lifeatsea

Hi, I'm a noob on the forum but using V2 for several years.
Now migrating to V3..
When I unlock folders with Photoshop files, I had been using Bridge to sort through the files.
Bridge doesn't seem to see the unlocked folder as a normal folder, and doesn't display the  content.
Anybody have this issue?  It's a bummer; Bridge is a great program for sorting through a number of photos quickly.

zsolt

Hello, if possible, I would suggest a remote session and then you can demonstrate this problem to me. I do not have Adobe Bridge to test with.
I will be available today for the rest of the day, just mail me when available.
If possible, mail me a bit before you want to do it, so that I have some slack.

Rgds
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support

lifeatsea

Hi, Zsolt-

i don't have weekday time till until about 2200 GMT  (1800 EST)each day, but on Nov 19, I should be free after about 1700 GMT (1300 EST). Would that work for you?

zsolt

Hello, I'm GMT+1, but 2300 is a bit harsh on me, is there really that you cannot do it at least an hour earlier?
On 19th I will be on 3 day business trip and I'm not sure if the internet from the hotel will be good enough for a remote session, but we can give it a try.
I'm available this weekend too, if that suites you.

Rgds
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support

lifeatsea

Hi Zsolt-

I am GMT -5, making us 6 hours apart.
So a weekend may be best, since during the weekday otherwise I will have to plan a very early session (such as 0500 local) before work in order to schedule a satisfactory time for your help.
This weekend I am able to do that on Sunday Nov 24, if you would be able. I need to be done by 1700 GMT, but before that is OK.\
Let me know what would work best for you, and thanks again.

zsolt

Sun 24th is fine, I will mail you in the morning and you reply when ready, and allow an hour for me to reply back.
Tx
Zsolt

zsolt

Hello, I'm available as agreed. Mail me at taoeffect@macmesupport.com when ready.
Rgds
Zsolt

lifeatsea

Hi, Zsolt-
Sorry. Work intervened.
This Friday is a holiday for me, Nov 29.
What would be a good time to connect for you?
For me (GMT -5),  any time from GMT 1500 to 2300 would be fine.
If you would like my preference, I will say GMT 1600, but I am flexible.
Let me know and thank you.

espiman

Has this been resolved. I am sure other would like to know.

zsolt

No, it is not, but I managed to reproduce it, and we will take a closer look into this.
It will take some time though, so please be patient.

Rgds
Zsolt

zsolt

Hello, no good news. I did not manage to end up with somebody relevant in the Adobe support, they behave just like any other big corporate support organization. I doubt they have in place a procedure dealing with problem like ours.
So there is nothing we can do. Sorry about that. If that is mission critical to you, and you do need Espionage for anything else but to protect the folders you will be using with Adobe Bridge, then let us know and we will give you a refund for the license.

Sorry about bad news,
Rgds
Zsolt