Date of trial installation

Started by Fuglin, April 19, 2011, 02:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuglin

Is it possible to see how many days trial I have left?  Iv'e lost track and forgotten when I installed it.

mike

Quote from: "Fuglin"Is it possible to see how many days trial I have left?  Iv'e lost track and forgotten when I installed it.
Hi Fuglin,

It will let you know (via the app's notification system) when the trial expires in the last three days of the trial, the total trial limit is 14 days.

What you can do, is open your Applications folder and right click (or control + click) on Espionage to select "Get Info". Look at the modified date under the General section, it should match the first time you installed Espionage.
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news!

Fuglin

Thank you - I had already tried checking the app info and it says "Friday, 25 March 2011 20:12". I knew that couldn't be right as it would have mean I'd had it more than a month. I notice now though that is the date on your screenshot ...  :)

mike

Quote from: "Fuglin"Thank you - I had already tried checking the app info and it says "Friday, 25 March 2011 20:12". I knew that couldn't be right as it would have mean I'd had it more than a month. I notice now though that is the date on your screenshot ...  :)

Oops, that was silly of me. It's the date when it was built, I meant the modified time but that is not entirely accurate either. There is no way of knowing it now until you're in the last three days.
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news!