Recovering Esp.2 folder after Esp.3 install

Started by oatbean, December 19, 2012, 03:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oatbean

Hi Zsolt,
I'm in a bit of a jam and I'm hoping you can help me out. I just upgraded to Espionage 3 (from 2) but I didn't realize my previously encrypted folders wouldn't be automatically usable with version 3. I would downgrade to Espionage 2 and try to recover the encrypted folders but I don't think it's much of an option since in order to install Espionage 3 I upgraded my MacOS to 10.7x in the process.

So, is there any way to use the terminal (or something else) to mount the sparsebundle image so I can copy the files within into a new folder?

I used iVisible to locate it. Here's the path to the sparsebundle:    Music_Box:Users:rob:Music:iTunes:iTunes Music:Movies:iTunes playlist DSOTb:iTunes playlist DSOTb.sparsebundle

I double click on it and enter my password and it seems to accept it. However, it doesn't seem to mount anywhere that I can find it.

Can you please help me? I've been searching for answers but haven't yet found anything that works.

Thanks, Rob

zsolt

Hello Rob I just replied to you in a support ticket you opened.
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support