Wrong Espionage Menu...

Started by GCR, July 16, 2012, 09:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GCR

I just installed Espionage 3. It's up and running BUT the menu choices when I choose to open it in window mode are different from the ones in the video. Specifically, it is a basic file menu that doesn't provide me with a way to encrypt applications. I would like to add iMail and there is no way to bring up the template page since the option doesn't exist. Anyone? Anyone? I am running 3.0.2

zsolt

Hello, first of all this post should go under Espionage 3 and not Forums feedback, I will see if I can transfer it there.
Second, indeed, in the V3 there is no application association any more (although it is being considered to be included again, but is not ready yet), so in V3 you cannot protect an application.
You can find more info about differences in this blog post http://www.taoeffect.com/blog/2012/05/a ... pionage-3/

finally, could you please give me the link to the video you are referring to so that I check in details your statement.

Thanks and rgds
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support