Espionage 3 Decrypt Error & Missing Contents

Started by deboskin, June 07, 2012, 09:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deboskin

I encrypted 5 folders in Espionage 3 and everything was working properly. I didn't access any of these folders for several days. Today I tried to access the folders. 2 of the 5 folders unlocked and decrypted successfully, and I have access to the files.

Here are the results for the 3 which did not:
Folder FL: Could not unlock. Tried to decrypt, got an error (I don't know how to access the log to show you). I now have an empty folder, a sparsebundle, and a txt password. No files.
Folder G: Unlocked successfully. Decrypted successfully. Folder empty -- no files!
Folder OC: Unlocked successfully. Decrypted successfully. Folder empty -- no files!

I had a similar problem with Espionage 2, and iVisible allowed me to get to my files. It didn't work this time.

I need access to these files -- they are important! That's why I encrypted them! What should I do now?

zsolt

For readers, customer opened a support ticket, this will be handled there and I will post the solution once we are done.
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support