Espionnage 3 has become unusable in my case

Started by chaplin, May 29, 2012, 02:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaplin

Hi,

I have been more than happy with your work in the last past years. For this reason I did not hesitate a second to upgrade to 3.0, first because I knew it would be a good product, and second to help you keep on the good job. Unfortunately Espionnage 3.0 as a major issue that makes it in my case totally unusable. My main and only usage scenario is to have my mail directory completely encrypted. That is where it hurts, the Mail and Mail Download folders are in the ~/Library/ path and you seem to be blocking it. I understand that some of the folders are crucial for the system, but then one of the best features of Espionnage has gone and make the Upgrade a big step backward even if I like the new interface for its simplicity. Please do something as soon as possible to make Mail encryption possible and keep on the good work.

Cheers,
J.B.

oggys

The same for me,
I have the mail folder and an other folder in the library i use to lock
and it was the reason i got espionnage,
the product has always been wonderfull, i would be great if you could just ajuste this.

greg

We'll make it possible to encrypt the Mail folder in the next release but it won't be as nice as it was in version 2 (reasons explained in the announcement), you'll have to make sure the folders are unlocked yourself before running Mail.
Follow @espionageapp@twitter.com or @espionage@mstdn.io for news and updates!