Critical Alert

Started by jacobsm, May 11, 2011, 02:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobsm

I'm receiving an error 1 trying to watch Microsoft Query. It doesn't seem to be hurting anything but I see the error message every time I unlock the Office 2011 folder.

Mark Jacobs

jacobsm

I just started getting several Critical Alerts, Error 6 trying to unwatch Microsoft Query.

Should I take the entire Office 2011 environment out from Espionage's protection and then re-add it?

Mark Jacobs

jacobsm

HELP!!!! Everytime I attempt to utilize the Espionage application against the Microsoft User Data encrypted folder it locks up and I have to force quit Espionage.

marty

I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles with one of your encrypted folders. Could you please tell us more about how you are accessing the folder, what real folder you have encrypted and what you have stored there? Once the folder has been unlocked, nothing about Espionage should be getting in the way of Microsoft Office components.

I take it that everything was working fine at one point and then you started seeing errors... first the error 1 and then it changed to be error 6?

Please let me know as many details as you can.

--
Best regards,
Marty
Tao Effect Support

follow @espionageapp on twitter for news!

marty

In addition, please download and run this diagnostic tool (and be sure to mention in it this thread if you do).

Then reboot your Mac, and let us know if that helps or changes the results in any way. If things haven't improved, please run the diagnostic tool again so we can compare the "before" and "after" reboot information.

--
Best regards,
Marty
Tao Effect Support

follow @espionageapp on twitter for news!

jacobsm

I was eventually able to take the folder out of Espionage control and get most of the data back (lost all my email signatures) so I'm not in panic mode anymore.

Mark Jacobs

mike

Quote from: "jacobsm"I was eventually able to take the folder out of Espionage control and get most of the data back (lost all my email signatures) so I'm not in panic mode anymore.

Mark Jacobs
I'm glad to hear that, I'm sorry that you were in the panic mode in the first place and that this happened. We'll continue to investigate into this and see what happened in the first place. We'll work with you via email.
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news!