Help! Unable to Decrypt

Started by danfishbach, January 17, 2012, 09:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danfishbach

Trying to decrypt my external drive and after an hour, it gives me the message that it can't be done,and to see the log.  Here's what the log says:

Images - Protected/A to G/BRITNEY SPEARS/.ML101_21r_BritneySpears.tif.iFlhZX" failed: Permission denied (13)
Jan 13 16:38:37 Macintosh-249 com.taoeffect.EspionageHelper[4756]: rsync: mkstemp "/Volumes/Mark Liddell Archive BACKUP DRIVE/Marc Liddell Images - Protected/A to G/BRITNEY SPEARS/.ML101_22_BritneySpears.tif.1mo9e8" failed: Permission denied (13)
Jan 13 16:38:37 Macintosh-249 com.taoeffect.EspionageHelper[4756]: rsync: mkstemp "/Volumes/Mark Liddell Archive BACKUP DRIVE/Marc Liddell Images - Protected/A to G/BRITNEY SPEARS/.ML101_24_BritneySpears.tif.ZbTiSq" failed: Permission denied (13)
Jan 13 16:43:10 Macintosh-249 rsync[7913]: open on A to G/BRITNEY SPEARS/large/3803: No such file or directory

It goes on like that for pages for all the files.  It's either "No such file" or "Permission denied"

Please - I need to know how to decrypt the drive!

zsolt

Dear danfishbach, my name is Zsolt and from now on I will be the primary support representative for product questions. Our sincere apologies for the delay that occurred.
If you are still experiencing this issue and require support please reply and I'll be happy to assist you.
Thank you,
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support