Missing application data

Started by vaenoxis, August 16, 2012, 09:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaenoxis

Hi everybody,i'm new here !

I'm French, and i've downloaded Espionage 2 yesterday.
Great soft !

But today i've a problem with the application template, i'm on Mountain Lion and i can't set a password to iPhoto and Messages, i receive this message for iPhoto  :

and the same message with User/Adri/Documents/iChats for Messages.

I've already search for response on this forum, but no answers.. :/

Any help guys ?

zsolt

Hello Adri, the application templates assume that your application related folders are in their default location.
In case of iPhoto, the iPhoto Library should be in the Pictures folder inside your home folder, exactly as indicated in the popup window.
The same goes for iChat.
So if you keep those files/folders in other location, then the template cannot be used. But you can still encrypt them simply by adding the folder to Espionage, in whichever location it is, and then adding the appropriate application to application association, iPhoto for iPhoto folder and iChat for iChat folder. BTW, as far as I know there is no iChat any more on Mountain Lion, it is iMessages, and there is no application template of iMessages, so just find the folder in which iMessage keeps the data and do what I said above.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Rgds
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support