How can I use Gemini to find duplicates in Espionage folder?

Started by iynque, May 28, 2012, 04:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iynque

I'm trying to use the app Gemini to find duplicates in a folder protected by Espionage.

I tried dragging the folder's alias to Gemini, and nothing.

I tried opening /Volumes/EspionageMounts/user/#/folder name with Gemini, and nothing.

I drag the folder to Gemini, start the scan (which goes too fast for scanning over 6,000 items), and it reports there are no duplicates.

Just to be sure it's not a problem with Gemini, I used it to find duplicates elsewhere and then moved a pair of known duplicates into my Espionage folder. So, these are files Gemini just found, but can no longer find once they are in the Espionage folder.

I have the folder unlocked (obviously), and Gemini is on the Espionage whitelist.

Do I have to move everything out of the Espionage folder, clean out duplicates, and then move all 6,000 back?

zsolt

Hello, due to release of V3 I'm a bit loaded now, but give me some time and I will test it and see if I can help you.

Rgds
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support

zsolt

Hello Iynque,

Unfortunately it is not possible to download a demo of Gemini, so I cannot test this. Is this issue important to you? If you insist then I can contact macpaw and see if I can get a promo code to test this.
Or if you want, we can make a remote session and then I can test on your Mac directly.

Pls let me know.

Rgds
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support