Strange Login Problem with Launchpad in Lion

Started by tmtsui, December 13, 2011, 04:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmtsui

Hi,
I just have Espionage installed on my Macbook Air with the latest Lion.   Everything is fine except:
When I click the app from Launchpad that I have set the association to unlock the folder, the screen becomes frozen - it cannot be closed or moved or whatever.  However, I can still type in the password to unlock folder and execute the app.
Obviously the password login screen is running in the background but just not showing.
The password screen of Espionage can be called up from Finder or Dock without a problem.  But it doesn't show up from Launchpad and it will freeze the screen until I key in the password to unlock the folder for the app to run.
Wonder if other people encounter the same issues and how can it be fixed?
Tom

tmtsui

Well, seems like I am the only one encountering this issue.  Hope to get some replies from Espionage when their customer service is back to normal.

zsolt

Dear Tom, my name is Zsolt and from now on I will be the primary support representative for product questions. Our sincere apologies for the delay that occurred.
If you are still experiencing this issue and require support please reply and I'll be happy to assist you.
Thank you,
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support

tmtsui

Hi Zsolt,
For the moment, I stopped using Espionage due to the problem.  However, would still like to hear back from you for any solution.
Best
Tom

zsolt

Hi Tom, I just tried it and it works as expected. As soon as I click on the Espionage icon in Launchpad, Launchpad goes away and Espionage window comes in front, I enter the password and all is fine.
I tried to launch Launchpad from the Dock, Alfred and Finder, it always works in the same way.

Can you please try to log in with another account (guest for example) onto your Mac and try to reproduce it there?

Thanks
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support