Espionage lost folder

Started by dspri, November 07, 2011, 10:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dspri

I'm having a huge problem trying to recover a folder that espionage either deleted or lost. My trial ran up and the folder is gone. There is a sparse bundle for the folder but when i try to mount it it says "not recognized". Could someone please help me locate the folder and give me steps on how to do so? This folder is very important!

dspri

I reinstalled Espionage. Made a blank folder with the same name as the sparsebundle and went to drag it into espionage. It says "Already Encrypted" Autodetect. And to enter my password. I can't remember the password I had then for the life of me. Is there a way around this? Thanks!

greg

Quote from: "dspri"I reinstalled Espionage. Made a blank folder with the same name as the sparsebundle and went to drag it into espionage. It says "Already Encrypted" Autodetect. And to enter my password. I can't remember the password I had then for the life of me. Is there a way around this? Thanks!

Hi dspri, my sincere apologies for the late response, I was in an accident and was hospitalized for a period of a few days and not able to respond to forum posts or emails.

Unfortunately (or, some would say fortunately), without the correct password to the folder there is no way to recover the data.
Follow @espionageapp@twitter.com or @espionage@mstdn.io for news and updates!