Please think about localization process

Started by Frenchalain55, June 20, 2009, 01:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frenchalain55

I know it's not usual for developpers to put french localization of their product. But sometimes it's the unique way to make strangers buying an app. So am i, even if i can try to write in english.
softwares, especially thoose using Mac technology in an other new way, as yours are useless without a deep undstanding of the process they rely on.
in the past , i did some french localization of softwares with a license in counterpart. but it's not a great deal. so i gave up because the work has generally to be done again, at each new release.
From strangers eyes, Espionage ( Espionnage in french  :D ) only seems to be interresting. I wish you success though, because i thought about a such application ( even i'm not at all a developper)
i guess (and hope) you'll translate yourself the ui, if so, you should contact me, we could work together on the (French) localization.  :idea: "coupon"  :P
don't procrastinate... (i'm free for that from now). You probably know where i learned a such software was existing)  :oops: nevermind, it's a good promotion.
Alain

greg

Hi Alain! Thank you for offering to help localize Espionage into French!

We are in fact planning on localizing Espionage into many languages, including French, but it may take a little while before we get to that point because right now the UI is changing rapidly and will continue to do so for a bit of time, and our developmental efforts are not focused on localization right now.

Rest assured though that we will get to it, and when we do I will keep you in mind. Thanks again!  :)
Follow @espionageapp@twitter.com or @espionage@mstdn.io for news and updates!