trial running out, can't install license

Started by highspeedsnow, November 27, 2010, 02:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

highspeedsnow

Just switched from Knox, and I love Espionage so far, but now I am trying to find the "Enter License" field to drop the license I received by email, but am unable to find it. Please help, as trial runs out it 1 day!

greg

Quote from: "highspeedsnow"Just switched from Knox, and I love Espionage so far, but now I am trying to find the "Enter License" field to drop the license I received by email, but am unable to find it. Please help, as trial runs out it 1 day!

After launching Espionage and unlocking it with your master password, locate the "Enter License" menu item in the Espionage menu. It's in the top-left corner of your screen, right next to the Apple logo.
Follow @espionageapp@twitter.com or @espionage@mstdn.io for news and updates!

highspeedsnow

Quote from: "greg"
Quote from: "highspeedsnow"Just switched from Knox, and I love Espionage so far, but now I am trying to find the "Enter License" field to drop the license I received by email, but am unable to find it. Please help, as trial runs out it 1 day!

After launching Espionage and unlocking it with your master password, locate the "Enter License" menu item in the Espionage menu. It's in the top-left corner of your screen, right next to the Apple logo.

Yeah, that's where I am at on my screen, and there is no "Enter License" at all :-(

highspeedsnow

Hey Greg,

I just uninstalled (keeping folders encrypted) and then reinstalled, and I see the Enter License and was able to register it just fine. Dunno what happened before *shrug*, but all is well now.

I respond to a lot of forum topics on my company's website, and I know how much work it can be, so I just wanted to thank you especially for responding to me quickly. It seems from this forum that you are certainly on top of your product.

Thanks very much for the help and the superb product - you have a loyal fan who will tell others of your great product and support.

Cheers,
Mark

greg

Quote from: "highspeedsnow"Thanks very much for the help and the superb product - you have a loyal fan who will tell others of your great product and support.

No problem, glad I could help!  :D
Follow @espionageapp@twitter.com or @espionage@mstdn.io for news and updates!