Feature request

Started by triarius, April 30, 2012, 09:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triarius

It would be very useful to be able to add, remove, and decrypt multiple folders simultaneously, just as we can now "lock all folders."

zsolt

Dear Triarius,

The operation of adding and removing folders is not something you do very often. More over, you are usually protecting data which is important to you. So it is better to do things step by step, and check if all is fine before moving on next folder. So while convenient, it might lead to bigger problems this is why I doubt this will be implemented.

Regarding unlocking all folders, if you mark the folder to unlock on logon, then it will, well :-), unlock at logon. If you mark all your folders this way, they will all unlock when you log on (and lock when you log out).

This might be something you like.

I hope this helped a bit.

Cheers
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support

triarius

There have been several times recently when I wanted to add multiple folders, and especially to unlock several at once. I know about the unlock at login feature, but I don't always want to do that. Yes, it is a very useful feature.

A workaround is to have the frequently opened together folders in a parent folder, and then protect the parent folder. I may try that.

Thanks for your reply.