>> ATTENTION: Customer Support On Hold! <<

Started by greg, December 08, 2011, 01:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg

UPDATE (Feb. 14th, 2012): Tao Effect is thrilled to welcome Zsolt as part of our customer support team!
UPDATE: We're hiring!

Dear customers,

It pains me to say this, but for the month of January, and possibly extending into part of February, I, Greg, am not able to fulfill my responsibilities in providing any customer support.

I was running the day-to-day operations of this company for several years on my own, and I experienced an overwhelm of life events and trauma that completely burnt me out. Right now I have to take care of my body and bring myself back into order, so that I can delight you and deliver on my promises, and once again "bring this ship in order". I am recuperating, doing what needs doing, and I hope to have this situation resolved soon. In the meantime I ask for your understanding, forgiveness, and have listed the following resources for self-assistance:

Espionage Support Forum:
viewforum.php?f=6

Espionage FAQ:
http://www.taoeffect.com/espionage/support/

Espionage Manual:
Choose "Espionage Help" from Espionage's Help menu in Espionage (you can search it too!).

Again, my sincere apologies for being unable to provide you with a personal response at the moment!!
Follow @espionageapp@twitter.com or @espionage@mstdn.io for news and updates!