Retina Menubar Icon

Started by smcgoy, October 31, 2012, 06:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smcgoy

I know it's not a huge deal but any chance for a small update with a retina ready icon? Oh and updates to the couple of icons in app would be nice too.

Thanks

zsolt

Hello, it is in the works, but as you said, it is not a huge deal, so I'm not sure when will it happen, but it surely will :-)
Thanks for reminding us,
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support

edmxxl

Hello folks from Tao Effect!

While I really love using Espionage this little UI issue really is annoying? Is there any chance that in any future release the menubar icon can be changed to look nice on a retina screen?

Pretty please????? :-)

zsolt

It is planned for 3.6.2, will see...thanks for reminding us.

Rgds
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support

edmxxl

Ok, so let me remind you again....perhaps for 3.6.3? ;-)

zsolt

:-)
I guess you do not complete your to-do list on the day you set it (I hope not :-))
thanks for your patience

edmxxl

Hi folks.

Well...this question was raised on November 01, 2012, nearly 3 years ago! I was just wondering whether it is still on any development list? Espionage is the last non-retina icon in my icon bar and yeah...i know very well it's just cosmetics...but it's simply ugly. ;-) So just a friendly reminder to ease my mind. :D

Yours, edmxxl

zsolt

Thanks for the reminder, as per my personal opinion, the product manager/main developer of Espionage is by far more concerned with data security and protection then with anything else, and therefore the icon keeps slipping in the to do list, but I will remind him just as you did remind me.

Thanks for that

Zsolt