Sharing Encrypted Files

Started by DaveS, April 09, 2011, 06:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveS

My wife and I both have MacBook Pro's.  There are a few files we share with a flash drive and would like to protect them on both computers.  What is the best way to do that with Espionage?

Thanks

DaveS

greg

Quote from: "DaveS"My wife and I both have MacBook Pro's.  There are a few files we share with a flash drive and would like to protect them on both computers.  What is the best way to do that with Espionage?

Thanks

DaveS

Thanks DaveS for your question!

If you want to use Espionage for this purpose, I recommend the following:

• Create an encrypted folder on the flash drive (or encrypt an existing one) using Espionage.
  • Before removing the flash drive, lock the folder.
  • Plug it in to the other Mac, which should have Espionage installed as well.
  • Drag the encrypted folder onto Espionage, it should recognize that it's already encrypted and just ask for its password.

That's it! Now you can use that encrypted folder on both computers. :)
Follow @espionageapp@twitter.com or @espionage@mstdn.io for news and updates!

DaveS

When we purchase Espionage, is there a package that allows installation on multiple Mac's in our family?

marty

Quote from: "DaveS"When we purchase Espionage, is there a package that allows installation on multiple Mac's in our family?

Great question! When you visit the store to make your purchase, just 'check' the box for the Family Pack Option -- good for up to 5 family members running Espionage in their accounts.

--
Best regards,
Marty
Tao Effect Support

follow @espionageapp on twitter for news!

DaveS

Thanks for the prompt responses and all the help.

mike

Hi Dave,

On behalf of Marty and Greg, you're welcome.

If we can be of further assistance, just let us know!
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news!