unlock volume shortcut and unlock flicker

Started by mattheworiordan, November 19, 2012, 05:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattheworiordan

Hi there

I have Cmd-1 mapped to another global shortcut, so would prefer to use another shortcut to unlock my first volume in Espionage.  Is there some way to change the shortcut?

Also, I have noticed a small bug when unlocking a volume.  If click on the toggle, it flickers on and off, and then afterwards flickers on.  Sometimes it's hard to know if it's on or off, or if I clicked it.  I suggest if goes on when turned on and perhaps shows a progress icon indicating it's opening/closing, but right now it's confusing.

Thanks,
Matt

zsolt

Hello Matt, the only shortcut you can change is for showing/hiding the main window, it is in preferences under shortcuts tab.
For the slider switch, you are right, I was surprised myself too, but got used to it. The progress bar indicator does give you however an info that something is happening.

Thanks for hint I will let developers know.

Rgds
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support

Murraci

Would be nice to add locking shortcuts as well. CMD-Shift-1, etc.

zsolt

It is already on our feature request list....slowly climbing in the list of requests :-)
Thanks for your input.
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support