Problem after reinstalling my Mac

Started by kjellebelle, October 15, 2013, 02:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kjellebelle

I reinstalled my Mac because I had some problems with it, and now I can´t open my encrypted Espionage file.

I have a copy of the folder that I encrypted in my Time Machine, and I also have a backupfolder in my Dropbox but I can´t understand how to open them?
I have read in the help section but either I don´t understand or it just simply won´t work!

Please help my in a step-ny-step way how to open my folder again!

zsolt

Hello, can you please confirm the version of Espionage you are using. Is it indeed version 3, as problems like you describe are more likely to happen on version 2.
Which folder do you have a backup from, and in which form, is it a folder with content or empty folder or the disk image?

Please let me know the answers to questions above and I will then try to help you further.

rgds
Zsol
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support

zsolt

Please tell me the folder names and path to them.
If you wish we can make a remote session tomorrow. I should be available in various parts of the day, so I guess we could find some slot which would be ok for you.
I'm in GMT+2 time zone, you can mail me at taoeffect@macmesupport.com.

Rgds
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support