File visible in "All My Files"

Started by mf21088, February 20, 2013, 06:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mf21088

Folder is locked and works as expected, but I can still see and open the file in "All My Files."

zsolt

Can you please try to disable spotlight for this folder (click on the small "i" near the folder name in espionage window) and you will see the option on the window which shows the folder settings, and then try again. Please try it with a new folder as I do not know when will the spotlight cache be flushed to reflect the files which are not there any more.

Thanks
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support

mf21088

Thanks.  New problem is that photos from this folder can still be seen in iPhoto.

zsolt

Under the advanced tab of the iphoto preferences there is an item "copy the photos into library" is this checked or not?
When you right click on one of the photos which are visible and should not be, and select "show file" where is the photo located, in the protected folder or somewhere else?

Rgds
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support