Evernote Template Issue

Started by xfile80303, February 10, 2012, 11:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xfile80303

Greetings,

I've been using Evernote for a bit now and would like to have it under Espionage's protection. However, when I try to create a new set from the Evernote application template I get an error/warning: [attachment=0:1po9urs7]Screen Shot 2012-02-10 at 12.32.46.png[/attachment:1po9urs7] from Espionage which makes me concerned the template is out of date and may miss some new directory structure for Evernote.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is there an updated template someplace, or do I have to track down all of Evernote's directories manually?

Thanks,

Levi

zsolt

Dear Levi, my name is Zsolt and from now on I will be the primary support representative for product questions. Our sincere apologies for the delay that occurred.
If you are still experiencing this issue and require support please reply and I'll be happy to assist you.
Thank you,
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support

xfile80303

Hey There,

Yep, nothing's changed... I'd appreciate your insight.

Cheers,

Levi

zsolt

Hi Levi,
here is a link which explains how to encrypt Evernote Data
http://www.documentsnap.com/how-to-encr ... n-mac-osx/
All the long read and cumbersome points are done for you by Espionage :-)
Now, in the article itself, the Cache folder is not mentioned, but if you read the comments then you will see somebody mentioning it.

I checked on my Mac, and indeed, I do not have that folder either.
Maybe is is related to a free vs paid version of Evernote, which one do you use?

But, as you can see in the error message, Espionage does allow you to continue, if you do not have that file, then there is also no danger that it is not encrypted.
So I guess it is safe for you to continue.

But I will check with development and ask them their opinion.

Rgds
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support