How do I receive the MAS conversion after a system restore?

Started by justinvinson, December 19, 2012, 08:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justinvinson

Hey there!
I would like to say thanks for creating and offering support for Espionage. It's a wonderfully designed and incredibly useful app and I use it almost everyday since I purchased it from the app store to secure my information... until now! I performed a system restore and wiped my hard drive with the intent of re-downloading espionage from the app store. Little did I know, Espionage is now unavailable from the mac app store. Needless to say, I cannot access the receipt file needed for MAS conversion here:
https://www.taoeffect.com/espionage/pur ... eceipt.php
However, I found the receipt in my inbox from Apple for the purchase. Is it possible to convert my app store Espionage to a non-app store Espionage with my e-mail receipt from Apple? I would be more than happy to forward the receipt to whoever this may concern.

Thanks again!

zsolt

Sure, just forward the proof of purchase to mailto:taoeffect@macmesupport.com">taoeffect@macmesupport.com and I will generate you a license.

Rgds
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support