Restoring mail after espionage

Started by Evan, December 05, 2011, 10:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evan

I don't know if this was an artifact of having a large mail database encrypted with espionage.  Regardless, now am in a situation where mail fails to launch, after trying to get espionage to unencrypt, and then restore both my 'mail' and 'mail downloads' folders.

It seemed to work fine after my original encryption, but upon closing and reopening, spotlight went about re-indexing 'mail' - estimated time > 6 days, and mail failed to launch.  I tried to restore mail with espionage, but then the whole system beach balled.  Upon restart, mail fails to launch, and I can no longer see the folder from espionage.

I am running time machine (on 10.7.2) and am wondering if that can be used to restore mail to a pre-espionage state, unless there's something else I can try from within espionage itself.  Now, even trying to launch espionage causes it to hang.  Puzzled.  Appreciate any help you can offer.

zsolt

Dear Evan, my name is Zsolt and from now on I will be the primary support representative for product questions. Our sincere apologies for the delay that occurred.
If you are still experiencing this issue and require support please reply and I'll be happy to assist you.
Thank you,
Zsolt
Follow @espionageapp on twitter for news! | For general Mac support, please visit Mac Me Support