[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Tao Effect Forums • View topic - Version conflict?

Version conflict?

General discussion about Espionage 2.

Version conflict?

Postby Ama » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Hi everybody,
I just bought the full version of espionage for 35 USD. Used the downoad link that was attached to my confirmation to download the software. After I was trying to open the program but got the message, that this version of espion doesn't work with my Mac OS X version (10.5.8.). I then went to the homepage and downloaded the program from there again. But the same result.
Any help?
Thanks, Ama
Ama

Re: Version conflict?

Postby zsolt » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Dear Ama, the current version of Espionage requires at least Snow Leopard aka OS X 10.6
If you are still interested to use it with earlier version of OS X, please let me know and I will see if I can get an older version of Espionage for you.
Rgds
Zsolt
Follow for news! | For general Mac support, please visit
zsolt
Tao Effect Support

Return to Espionage 2