[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Tao Effect Forums • View topic - Moved my home directory now cannot connect

Moved my home directory now cannot connect

General discussion about Espionage 2.

Moved my home directory now cannot connect

Postby cvglass » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:58 pm

I moved my home directory to another disk because of space constraints, because of that when I started espionage it asked me to decide how to log in, and it acted like a new installation asking for my license, which I readded. The problem is the espionage file that existed in the directory is no longer recognized, is there a way to fix this?
cvglass

Re: Moved my home directory now cannot connect

Postby zsolt » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Hello,

I assume that "espionage file that existed in the directory is no longer recognized" means that the folder is not present in Epsionage window any more, if my assumption is correct, just drag the folder to espionage window, and it should recognize that it was "Espionaged", and will ask you for the folder password, enter it, and you should be done.
Also check if the application associations were properly added, if there was any.

Let me know if you need further help,

Cheers
Zsolt
Follow for news! | For general Mac support, please visit
zsolt
Tao Effect Support

Postby cvglass » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:51 pm

that was it. Thanks so much!
cvglass

Postby zsolt » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:59 pm