[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Tao Effect Forums • View topic - NeatWorks

NeatWorks

General discussion about Espionage 2.

NeatWorks

Postby ravedog » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:01 am

I have an app called Neatworks, that allows me to scan in all my receipts and vital documents, and it turns them into PDF's and catalogs them. It stores it's data in a file called Neat Library.nrmlib located in the Documents folder. This "file" is really a package that contains all the PDF files it creates. SO I added the file (I guess it saw it as a folder/package), then I associated it with the app.

Launched Networks and it asked for my password, then mounted the image on the desktop. However, Neatworks then gave me an error that it cannot read from a read only image.

Any ideas?

Followup: So I undid the protection in Espionage; it said it was unlocking things and restoring things back to normal, and when I re-opened Neatworks, it gave me the same error... that it was read only. Something went wrong in the lock/unlock process. Fortunately, I restored the file from the Trash and it works again.

FYI, the file that it read as "read-only": I checked it in the Finder and it said it was not locked, so I'm not sure why the app thinks it is read only.
ravedog

Re: NeatWorks

Postby greg » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am

I'm not sure, we haven't tested Espionage with NeatWorks, it may be incompatible. I would check to see if it's possible to move that library folder to a sub folder of Documents, and encrypting that sub folder. If that's not possible then I would consider sending the developers of NeatWorks an email regarding this issue.
Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Postby ravedog » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:12 am

Problem solved. Moved to a Folder and retrained NeatWorks where to find it. Everything is happy. Thanks for that! That falls on the "DUH" side of things though. I shoulda thoughta that!
:roll:
ravedog

Postby jreffner » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:04 pm

Question:

I just got my wife Espionage and NeatWorks.

Did you place the entire data file called, "Neat Library.nrmlib" in a folder and then retrained NeatWork to look there, or did you move the contents of Neat Library.nrmlib into a folder?

Many thanks!

Jim Reffner
jreffner

Postby greg » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:39 pm

Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Return to Espionage 2