[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Tao Effect Forums • View topic - Anyone successfully backed up to Carbonite?

Anyone successfully backed up to Carbonite?

General discussion about Espionage 2.

Re: Anyone successfully backed up to Carbonite?

Postby pierce inverarity » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Oh, I didn't realize that (I am pretty clueless about this stuff, just learning as much as I need to in order to get my backup system in place!)

So, maybe I actually don't have to worry about the max file size limit at all?
pierce inverarity

Postby greg » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Postby pierce inverarity » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Well that's a pleasant surprise... thanks Greg!
pierce inverarity

Postby greg » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Postby kettysimpson » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:33 pm

I am the regular user of the Carbonite online backup. Once it was hang when i was using it but after that i never got any problem with this service. With mine it is working properly. It may be some problem with the configuration so configure it again retry for backup.
|
kettysimpson

Postby pierce inverarity » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:39 pm

The problem isn't in the backups completing; it's that the backups that complete do not actually include the Espionage-encrypted data. At least that was the case when I used it. I would definitely recommend doing a test restore of some encrypted data to ensure that what you think is being backed up is actually backed up.
pierce inverarity

Previous

Return to Espionage 2