[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Tao Effect Forums • View topic - I have problem I lost my data!

I have problem I lost my data!

General discussion about Espionage 2.

I have problem I lost my data!

Postby Grosso » Wed May 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Hey Guys,

I'm using espionage on folder, everything was okay till I checked it few weeks ago and the folder gave me error I tired to check the folder many times.
But it seems I did lose the data! :( anyway the size around 70 mg.

So guys any help pls??

Grosso

Re: I have problem I lost my data!

Postby marty » Thu May 12, 2011 6:09 am

Hi Grosso, and welcome to the forums!

What you are seeing in the Finder's Get Info window is the alias that Espionage uses to point to an unlocked folder. It will always appear to be very small, as it's not your real data -- just a pointer to it.

Can you please tell me what the error is that you've been getting on this folder, and what you are doing when the error appears?

--
Best regards,
Marty
Tao Effect Support

follow for news!
marty
Tao Effect Support

Postby Grosso » Thu May 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Thanks Marty,

If you look at the picture, it seems the program doesn't read the folder, this is the problem?

Grosso

Postby mike » Thu May 12, 2011 7:21 pm

Follow on twitter for news!
mike
Tao Effect Support

Postby Grosso » Fri May 13, 2011 12:32 am

Thanks Marty I really appreciate.
I did all the steps. I found only one folder but it wasn't for the folder I'm looking for.
Look at the pictures.

Grosso

Postby mike » Fri May 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Hi,

Can you run our and upload the report to us. We’ll get the report over email and we’ll get back to you there.

Thanks!
mike
Tao Effect Support

Postby Grosso » Fri May 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Thank you so much Mike I really appreciate your help
I downloaded it, it's done. Waiting to hear from you.
Grosso

Postby mike » Fri May 13, 2011 5:02 pm

mike
Tao Effect Support

Postby Grosso » Fri May 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Grosso

Postby mike » Mon May 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Hi Grosso,

You’re absolutely welcome. I’m glad we were able to help you in this case.
mike
Tao Effect Support

Return to Espionage 2