[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Tao Effect Forums • View topic - Critical Alert

Critical Alert

General discussion about Espionage 2.

Critical Alert

Postby jacobsm » Wed May 11, 2011 9:11 pm

I'm receiving an error 1 trying to watch Microsoft Query. It doesn't seem to be hurting anything but I see the error message every time I unlock the Office 2011 folder.

Mark Jacobs
jacobsm

Re: Critical Alert

Postby jacobsm » Wed May 11, 2011 10:18 pm

I just started getting several Critical Alerts, Error 6 trying to unwatch Microsoft Query.

Should I take the entire Office 2011 environment out from Espionage's protection and then re-add it?

Mark Jacobs
jacobsm

Postby jacobsm » Wed May 11, 2011 10:44 pm

HELP!!!! Everytime I attempt to utilize the Espionage application against the Microsoft User Data encrypted folder it locks up and I have to force quit Espionage.
jacobsm

Postby marty » Thu May 12, 2011 6:04 am

I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles with one of your encrypted folders. Could you please tell us more about how you are accessing the folder, what real folder you have encrypted and what you have stored there? Once the folder has been unlocked, nothing about Espionage should be getting in the way of Microsoft Office components.

I take it that everything was working fine at one point and then you started seeing errors... first the error 1 and then it changed to be error 6?

Please let me know as many details as you can.

--
Best regards,
Marty
Tao Effect Support

follow for news!
marty
Tao Effect Support

Postby marty » Thu May 12, 2011 6:45 am

In addition, please download and run diagnostic tool (and be sure to mention in it this thread if you do).

Then reboot your Mac, and let us know if that helps or changes the results in any way. If things haven't improved, please run the diagnostic tool again so we can compare the "before" and "after" reboot information.

--
Best regards,
Marty
Tao Effect Support

follow for news!
marty
Tao Effect Support

Postby jacobsm » Sat May 28, 2011 6:16 pm

I was eventually able to take the folder out of Espionage control and get most of the data back (lost all my email signatures) so I'm not in panic mode anymore.

Mark Jacobs
jacobsm

Postby mike » Mon May 30, 2011 7:30 pm

Follow on twitter for news!
mike
Tao Effect Support

Return to Espionage 2