[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Tao Effect Forums • View topic - SyncServices and BareBones WeatherCal App

SyncServices and BareBones WeatherCal App

General discussion about Espionage 2.

SyncServices and BareBones WeatherCal App

Postby jacobsm » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:58 am

I've been have intermittent problems with WeatherCal adding/duplicating calendars for locations that I'm already monitoring. After fighting the problem for a couple of weeks I decided to remove syncservices from Espionage's protection. Haven't seen the problem since.

Since the duplicate calendars were sometimes added while I was already logged in and the syncservices folder available I don't think it had anything to do with timing problems at boot time.

Just wondering if you've seen something like this before?
jacobsm

Re: SyncServices and BareBones WeatherCal App

Postby greg » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Hi jacobsm, try making sure that the SyncServices folder is unlocked the entire time you're logged in (set to Autounlock at Login). If that doesn't help, WeatherCal might not be compatible with an encrypted SyncServices folder.
Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Postby jacobsm » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:29 pm

The syncservices folder is unlocked during my entire logon session. As I stated sometimes the calendars get added randomly while I'm doing work. I'm convinced that WeatherCal isn't playing nice with the encrypted folder but I was wondering if you've seen other problems like this with other products?
jacobsm

Postby greg » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Return to Espionage 2