[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Tao Effect Forums • View topic - Critical alert, unable to lock.

Critical alert, unable to lock.

General discussion about Espionage 2.

Critical alert, unable to lock.

Postby leland » Thu May 21, 2009 12:24 am

Hi,

My "Pictures" folder in my home account is around 10GB. I first attempted to protect it with 128MB sparse-bundle. It took a while, and failed because it couldn't send the directory to trash. Thats fine and i guess understandable since its 10GB. So then i only wanted simple password protection, no encryption. But even that fails now, due to "unable to lock the directory". Why is this occurring? Is it a trial only thing or what?
leland

Re: Critical alert, unable to lock.

Postby greg » Fri May 22, 2009 3:55 am

Hi leland,

The trial has no limitations to it, so this should not be happening. However, which version of Espionage are you using? If you're not using 2.0.7, try updating to that and see if that fixes your problem ("Check for Updates..." in the Espionage menu). If you still run into problems, please give us a detailed explanations of what you are trying to do (step by step), the more you tell us, the better we can help.
Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Postby leland » Fri May 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Hi,

I am using 2.0.6. I will try the update. How do i change icons? When i lock a folder, the icon changes back to the default blue icon folder.
leland

Postby leland » Fri May 22, 2009 9:37 pm

It worked in 2.0.7. Now we need a way to change the icon so its the same when its locked and unlocked. Also, how can i change the main master password, do i have to reinstall? Can i pay you via Western Union instead of PayPal? I dont get along with PayPal, and you wouldn't have to pay any fees, you get the full $25 cash.

EDIT - Sorry, i just read the news update for 2.0.7 changes and the icon change works. Awesome. I am also looking for a script (apple script or anything) that would lock all folders on execute
leland

Postby greg » Sat May 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Unfortunately it appears that the nearest Western Union has now become a Publix, we can take Money Orders though if that works for you. You can send it here:

TAO EFFECT
PO BOX 142531
GAINESVILLE, FL 32614-2531

Send us an though if you do (so we know to check the mailbox), or if you'd prefer to work out some other method of payment we are flexible, again though, just .
Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Postby leland » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:58 am

I just purchased it, thanks for your work!
leland

Postby greg » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:02 am

Thank YOU for supporting it! :-)
Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Return to Espionage 2