[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Tao Effect Forums • View topic - Internal Components Error

Internal Components Error

General discussion about Espionage 2.

Re: Internal Components Error

Postby dr.mcp » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Sorry I was unprecise. I Know how to take a screen shot.
To which E-Mail Adress shall I send them or how do I upload an image to the Personal Mail window in the Forum ?
dr.mcp

Postby greg » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Postby morten » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Did you find a solution to this problem? I just installed version 2.8.12 on two different Macs - and one of them, is giving me this error-message every time I open the program.
I tried all the suggested actions in this thread to no avail.
morten

Postby greg » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:47 pm

Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Postby dr.mcp » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:48 am

Hello,
Yes, the Problem had been identified by Taoeffect in my case. It was a permission error for the folder Library/Services in my user Account (Folder was owned by root).

This was the hint to resolve the issue:

1) Open up your Library folder and locate the Services folder:

/Users/[your username]/Library/Services

2) Move the Services folder to your Trash.
3) Create an empty Services folder in the Library folder (where the one you just moved was located)
4) Move all of the files that were inside of the old Services folder (now in the Trash) into the new Services folder that you created, EXCEPT for any file that begins with "Espionage".

Dirk
dr.mcp

Postby morten » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:22 am

Hi Dirk

That did it. Thank you very much! :-)
morten

Previous

Return to Espionage 2