[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Tao Effect Forums • View topic - After restoring folder Firefox still wants to mount image

After restoring folder Firefox still wants to mount image

General discussion about Espionage 2.

After restoring folder Firefox still wants to mount image

Postby tom » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:34 pm

I encrypted the Firefox data using the application template. Then I changed my mind and restored the Firefox folders from within Espionage. Now when I start Firefox it still wants to mount the sparseimage from the trash. Despite that the Firefox folder has been restored into Application Support. How can I de-associate Firefox from the mount action?
tom

Re: After restoring folder Firefox still wants to mount imag

Postby greg » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Postby tom » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:24 pm

Attachments
Screen shot 2010-09-15 at 16.12.13.PNG
Screen shot 2010-09-15 at 16.12.13.PNG (47.56 KiB) Viewed 12475 times
tom

Postby greg » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Hi Tom,

Thanks for sending the report. Based on it this doesn't seem like it's a problem with Espionage necessarily, but could be some unrelated issue.

I'm not sure why you're seeing that prompt, but it's not brought up by Espionage (it's the standard OS X password prompt for disk images). I would recommend the following:

Check to make sure your Firefox folder is really a normal folder and also make sure you have a backup of the stuff inside of it. Then, locate this sparseimage (for which the prompt is being brought up), and delete it (you may want to make a copy of it to an external drive first, just in case). This sparseimage may be located in your Trash, in which case, empty your trash. Then restart your computer.

Hopefully that'll fix the issue.
Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Postby journeyerdb » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:10 am

I'm having the same problem here? I also restored both folders. Anyway, did the suggested solution work for you Tom? I'm about to try it. FYI: when i type the password that i used to use for ff it doesn't work.
journeyerdb

Postby tom » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:39 am

Emptying the Trash and therefore removing the sparseimage solved the problem. Firefox is now using its proper folder in Application Support again.
tom

Postby journeyerdb » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:46 am

Same resulted here. After deleting from trash ff working properly. :)
journeyerdb

Return to Espionage 2