[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Tao Effect Forums • View topic - Failed image and Uninstall

Failed image and Uninstall

General discussion about Espionage 2.

Failed image and Uninstall

Postby Phaolo » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:48 am

Hi. I've emailed concerning my problem with Espionage not being able to open a file due to a failure to "mount image." So I'll await your response for that question in an email. In the meantime, I am trying to uninstall Espionage. I've clicked on "Uninstall Espionage" and the uninstall process begins. But after waiting over an hour, I checked my Activity Monitor and found that the Espionage Helper was "not responding." I stopped the process and restarted and I've also restarted my computer, but I continue to get the unresponsive message. How can I uninstall Espionage?

Thank you,

Phaolo
Phaolo

Re: Failed image and Uninstall

Postby greg » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi Phaolo,

We're not sure what email that was, could you post the subject/title of the message here or reply back to us?

Also, we'll need a diagnostic report to be able to assist you, please download and run this diagnostic tool:

Please make sure to mention this thread in your report so that we know what to associate it with.

Thanks,
Greg, Tao Effect
Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Postby Phaolo » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:11 am

Greg,

I just ran the diagnostic tool and sent the report. I included the log which showed the "failed to mount image" problem. I don't know why the program continually caused my computer to freeze-up nor why it was unable to read one of the encrypted files. Since the "Uninstall" feature never worked, I finally just deleted Espionage. Thankfully, I was able to replace the lost files with back-ups.

Phaolo
Phaolo

Postby greg » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Hi Phaolo,

We received a report but we're not sure if it was sent by you. It was sent from a "Paul" and this thread was not mentioned in the comments of the report as we requested, so we're not sure if it was from you.

Could you confirm that this report was yours? The last name started with a "B".

Kind regards,
Greg, Tao Effect
Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Postby Phaolo » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:30 am

Greg, Hi. Sorry, I forgot to mention the thread. Yes, the report you received was from me.

Phaolo
Phaolo

Postby greg » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Return to Espionage 2