[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Tao Effect Forums • View topic - Storage space

Storage space

General discussion about Espionage 2.

Storage space

Postby troy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 am

I have been using espionage for several months now and like it more and more. However, today, while adding some new data to my encrypted folder, I got a message stating that there is not enough room to move the file.
I am not sure how the program works behind the scene but thought that this size would increase with the volume placed in the folder. If this is not so, how do I prevent this from recurring as I continue to add large files to my folder,
on the order of GB? I saw that there was a terminal solution but I really do not want to go down that pathway to expand the size of my "Vault". There is little in the documentation that addresses files that will be increasing in size over time so maybe you can post something for
users to refer to concerning how one goes about setting up the disk size initially, how big is big enough, and what to do in the event that you run out of space. I have maybe 25GB in this folder now, but could have 50-100 GB a year from now and maybe 200GB two years from now.
Please advise so I get it right this time. Keep up the good work.
troy

Re: Storage space

Postby greg » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Return to Espionage 2