[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Tao Effect Forums • View topic - Problem with encrypting new folders

Problem with encrypting new folders

General discussion about Espionage 2.

Problem with encrypting new folders

Postby Lateiner » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:12 am

Hi!
I use Enspionage 2.6.1 to encrypt my private data, for instance Mail, Skype, Aperture und iTunes. But now i wanted to encrypt iPhoto, but Enspionage doesn't want to work for me any more (by the way: after encryption of iPhoto failed, i encrypted Aperture library. It's about 3GB bigger... :roll: )
The problem:
I put the iPhoto library in the Enspionage window, give in the password and clicked the OK-button. A window appears with the message: "Couldn't store password in keychain"
I use Mac OS X Leopard, well-updated. I use the seperate keychain.

It would be a nice act to help me.
Thank you very much!

Lateiner

P.S.: I love your Application very much. It works fast, is very secure and allows me to crypt any folder. Thank you for your work!
Lateiner

Re: Problem with encrypting new folders

Postby greg » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Hey Lateiner,

Thanks for the kind words!

So can you encrypt other folders, just not the iPhoto library folder? Is that correct?

If so, can you try and then try again?

If that still doesn't work, please download and run , and in the comments please be sure to reference this thread.

Kind regards,
Greg, Tao Effect
Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Return to Espionage 2